NFL Net - Inferior product
I purchased a Chicago Bears jersey two weeks ago from nflbulk.net.The name of the player was misspelled.
I notified the store the same day and they refused to make good on it. I subsequently contacted them 3 times to try to achieve satisfaction. The best they told me that they would do was if I ordered more merchandise from them, they would give me a discount! Why would anybody want to purchase more merchandise from them?
The items they show on their website were misrepresented.They openly admitted their mistake but still refused to make good on the deal.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bears Jersey
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Don't waste your money on this pool. The pool walls are crumbling, the water isn't kept clean, and 3/4 of the chairs are cracked and broken. What used..."
- "I wish I had read these reviews before ordering from them. I do NOT think they're posted by competitors - I believe they're real people (like me) who have..."
- " I tried to buy online but it displayed me an error message, YOUR ORDER CANNOT BE PROCESSED AT THIS TIME, so I tried again and the same message..."
- "I prepaid for a vacation at Westgate and agreed to a 90 presentation. Unfortunately I had a medical emergency & went to the front desk an hour and half..."
- "We purchased King Size Restonic Mattress set in May 2010. First set they sent was the wrong set so we had to wait for the right set to be sent...."
- "In May of 2010 DR Horton poured the driveway to my brand new house. Whomever they contracted to pour it, covered the cap to my sewer clean out and instead..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."